Sale and use terms for the material sold by CompoVerde
- The buyer must follow the instructions for the use of the irrigation shaft by CompoVerde (www.compoverde.com) .
- If the buyer doesn't undertsand of if he has questions, the buyer can contact CompoVerde before to order some material.
- The buyer carries the responsability for using correctly the material.
Guarantee of results
- The buyer is conscient that different factors can influence the growth of vascular plants.
- CompoVerde isn't in any case responsible of the success of a plantation with irrigation shaft or of a correct use of the irrigation shaft.
- CompoVerde guarantee the planting material sent by CompoVerde is in accordance with the order of the buyer.
- The buyer pays in advance the order.
- The buyer can benefit by a contract fixing the conditions for regular orders.
- CompoVerde sends by email a proforma invoice which includes the price of equipment, sending and administrative cost to export.
- The buyer pays, if need be, import taxes in the country of destination, at the receipt of the order.
- CompoVerde return only the equipment under exceptional circumstances.
- CompoVerde return only the undamaged equipment.
- CompoVerde reimburse only the price of equipment if it is correctly sent.
- The sending costs are carried by the buyer.
- CompoVerde rembourse le prix de matériel s'il est correctement renvoyé, etc...
- If the equipment has a default, the buyer send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and precise informations about th default. CompoVerde send free if need be the new equipment.
- The sending will be done when the payment has been completed on bank account of CompoVerde.
- The buyer can choose the type of sending. By default, CompoVerde choose the economic rates with the post.
- CompoVerde is not responsible for damages or loss of the package during the sending. The buyer must contact the swiss post which provide the service.The buyer can ask a insurance for the package.